Become a Member
Annual Benefits extended to The Contemporary’s Members:
- Free admission to a year’s worth of ACAC exhibitions and programming, with exclusive access to the most consequential thinkers in the world of art and culture
- Community discounts at Westside restaurants and art supply stores
- All institutional mailings plus the weekly e-newsletter
- Free admission to exhibitions at Hammonds House Museum
- Plus additional benefits with each increased level, including ModCo, a nation-wide reciprocal admission program, beginning at the Patron Artist and Enthusiast levels!
ModCo Member Reciprocal Admission Program
ACAC participates in ModCo, a reciprocal admission program that allows ACAC members free admission and discounts to 49 participating institutions from 24 different states. This reciprocal program is available to ACAC members beginning at the Patron Artist and Enthusiast levels and above. For a complete list of institutions and benefits, click here.
Patron Artist Membership Level
Artists and their careers thrive on interaction with other creative minds. Our Patron Artist membership group provides a self-organizing peer-to-peer forum focusing on creative access and networking. In addition to our traditional Artist Membership benefits, look forward to unique cultural excursions, special social events with peers, and enhanced dialogue with artists and guest lecturers at ACAC. And you’ll have FREE reciprocal benefits as part of the ModCo program. If you are looking to expand your knowledge, then this membership level is for you!
For questions regarding what membership level is best for you, or to change your address, phone, or e-mail, please contact Membership Coordinator, 404.688.1970 x213, or email@example.com.
Your membership dollars directly fund The Contemporary’s exhibitions, educational and public programs, and the Studio Artist Program, allowing us to broaden our dedication to the creation, presentation, and advancement of contemporary art by emerging and established artists. Your support helps make The Contemporary a leading presenter of contemporary art. Thank you!