Facility & Event RentalAtlanta Contemporary Art Center (The Contemporary) is a mission driven contemporary art center that has been recently renovated and is well-suited to host a wide range of events including:
- Wedding/commitment ceremonies and receptions
- Private parties
- Bar and bat mitzvahs
- Corporate meetings
- Alumni gatherings
- Photo, video, and film shoots
- Due to the fact that The Contemporary is a nonprofit organization, we do not host fundraisers for other non-profit organizations
Click on the + for more info:
- Outdoor Pavilion - 600 standing | 300 seated dinner | 400 cocktail/ceremony
- Lobby / Lecture Hall / Resource Room - 400 standing | 200 seated dinner | 300 cocktail/ceremony
- Lobby / Lecture Hall / Resource Room + Gallery between exhibitions - 500 standing | 400 seated dinner | 500 cocktail/ceremony
- Artist Studio Courtyard - 300 standing | 100 seated dinner | 200 cocktail/ceremony
- Rental Rates
- Please call the Events Coordinator to inquire about our rental rates. Rental fees do not include staff time, security officer(s), or bar package (if applicable). Non-profit rates available.
- Your Rental Includes
- 9 six-foot tables, 4 highboy tables, 140 white iron/plastic folding chairs
- Free parking
- Buillt-in bar
- For weddings, a one and a half hour rehearsal is included and must be scheduled with Events Coordinator
- Please note: existing ACAC furniture (such as the Resource Room furniture and Lecture Hall chairs) is not inlcuded and will be removed.
- Beverage Service
ACAC is proud to offer you and your guests a variety of hosted bar options.
- Standard Beer & Wine Hosted Bar
- Premium Beer & Wine Hosted Bar
- Call Brand Hosted Bar
- Premium Brand Hosted Bar
- Artisian Cocktails and more!
- Preferred Catering
The Contemporary has the following preferred caterers:
- A Legendary Event
- Added Touch Catering
- Affairs to Remember
- Bold American Catering
- Dennis Dean, A Catering Company
- Endive - A Fine Catering Company
- Epic Events Catering
- Legacy Catering and Events
- Proof of the Pudding
- Sun in my Belly
- Deposits and Payments
- An advanced deposit of 50% of the rental fee and signed contract will confirm your event
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 is due with the return of the signed rental contract
- The balance of the rental fee and total beverage package is due 15 days prior to the event date
- The beverage with a minimum guest count must be agreed upon and solidified 30 days prior to event date
Looking for pictures? Click thru the images above, or check out our Flickr page and our Pinterest page for lots of great pictures!
InquiriesFor info about our space or to check availability, contact:
Romy Maloon, Events Coordinator
404.688.1970 x212, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have ready the date, number of guests, and type of event that you would like to host. The Contemporary is happy to reserve your preferred date for one week with no obligation to rent.
Atlanta Contemporary Art Center
535 Means Street NWAtlanta, GA 30318 U.S.A.